This is something new for my new project. I decided to make illustrations for my fabric fridge magnets, and today I make some screen-printing. It is fun to do. The thing is that, jap, you need a practice, but the end resuld is not bad.
My biggest problem was a lack of space, because for something like this you really need a lot of space, but I need a space for my work anyway, so it is not something new. Next time I will screen-printing in our roof, but I need to wait for the spring for that.
The new thing is that I was having fan for a few moments and at the end I need to finished because I didn’t have space to put my prints away for draying.
So now I need to wait prints to dray and then I need to wait for my postmen to bring me the magnets. And sewing could begin.
I hope I will have a picture of finished products really soon. And I was thinking to print this illustration also on a few envelopes, so I will be prepared for the buyers.
After I will finish this project, I will start to make an illustration for a coloring book. I have a plan to do that for a long time and the best part will be that this will be downloadable and printable and I plan to make an illustration for this project every month. I will see how I will manage a time to do that.